This has been an amazing month for me! It’s the first month really that I’ve fully committed myself to becoming established as a freelance stylist. Actively searching out new work rather than relying on my regular jobs and of course starting my blog! Already I have had so much support which is amazing!
So heres a quick round up of my month:
- I started my blog
- It was my baby cockapoo Daisy’s first birthday
- Had an amazing Easter which included winning an egg from Linzi Shoes in their Easter competition. I was also totally spoilt with Hotel Chocolat goodies from my lovely boyfriend!
- The weather turned amazing and the world turned pink and beautiful with all of the pretty blossom
- Got to work with some lovely brands including eLCy Clothing and Candy Flower UK
- Won tickets to the Shoe Box Juke Box party hosted by Next and Company magazine. This also included a free pair of shoes for me and my guest! It’s tonight so expect lots more from instagram on this!!!!