So this week I went to check out my new prospective camera, as mentioned in the previous post the Olympus PEN ELP-7. I was about to make my purchase when I decided to check out the Samsung NX3000, the similar style that I’d seen be compared to the Olympus in many reviews but as my sister said, it’s like when you want an Iphone but you get a Samsung. Anyway, after checking out the camera, apart from the fancy effects and the sleeker look I couldn’t really see much difference to the Olympus and at less than half of the price I brought it there and then!
Let me tell you now that I am in LOVE. This is my new favourite toy and as I’m sure you’ll have noticed on my instagram if you follow me, already the images are such better quality. Not sure if I’ll be taking my selfies on the camera however! Sometimes not so great focus is what you want! So here’s what I love about my new camera:
- The Look, ok it’s no Olympus but it’s still got looks to kill and I feel pretty smug when I pull this baby out of my handbag!
- The quality, look how amazing it is! I love how you can focus on different areas
- The screen at the back flips up so you can take selfies and see yourself whilst doing it!
- There’s some really good filters
- WIFI – wifi is definitely the selling point for me! You can link it to your phone so your images go directly to your camera role, so perfect for instagraming! You can also use your phone as a remote control so you can take your own pictures if your photographers not around!
I’ve been playing around with it a lot this week so I thought I would put up some of my photos to show you how much I love it and why you will too!